WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
Registering an account with us – Some of our products ask you to register on the website, information like your username and password might be collected at that time.
Purchasing furniture / mattress from us – When you make a purchase, your personal information like billing and delivery address, contact, name, email address, and payment information is collected.
Making a Payment – When you make the payment or finance, you agree to share your information with third party payment processors. Such information might include sensitive data such as your credit card information.
Submitting information to us – We collect information you submit to us such as reviews, recommendations and referrals to friends. If you chose to submit information on a public platform, the privacy restrictions thereby get forfeited.
Communication with us – We collect information when you communicate with us via emails, calling our customer service team, or subscribing for our newsletter.
Taking a survey – Your information and responses are being recorded when you take surveys.
Passive Collection – We collect non-personal information that we might collect about you from third parties, or about third parties through you.
How Mattress To Door uses your information
We never monetize your information. We only use your information to research on how to make our service and products better for you, or personalize and customize offers that are best suitable for you.
- To analyze communication and performance of our team and product
- To debug and identify errors with the website or applications
- To detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- For research on technological development and improve our products / website user experience
For Example – Advertising ( we use targeted ads ), Marketing ( sending information through SMS or emails )
Mattress To Door may disclose your information in the following ways
- Service Providers
- Displaying to other users
- As required by law and similar disclosures
- Merger, Sale or another Asset Transfers
- with your permission in other circumstances
Your choices and rights as our customer
- Access to the personal information we have about you
- Request correction of your details
- Request deletion of your details
- Request restriction of use of your personal information
Cookies – We might use third party cookies to enhance your user experience on our website. However you may restrict cookies to avoid tracking your information.
Third Part Advertising – Mattress To Door may use third party advertising on our website. However we are not liable for the accurateness or completeness of the information you get on these third parties. We shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of a third party on our website.